The primary responsibilities of the Board shall be the formulation and evaluation of District policy as well as legal and fiduciary oversite of the district and its mission.
The Board of Directors seeks to create an environment that promotes respect and communication throughout the district and are effectively helpful to the Community. The Board will:
· Meet the needs of our community by providing efficient and cost-effective service
· Comply with County, State and Federal Regulation
· Cooperate with other districts and agencies to best serve our community
· Obtain and implement best practices
· Set a standard of excellence for public agencies