Skip to main content

How to Start, Stop, or Make Changes on your Sewer Account

Have you recently sold or bought a house within Murphys Sanitary District's boundries and need to start/stop services? Perhaps, you need to change contact information, change your address, and add or remove tenants to your account? If so, please fill out the form below to update and notify our district office of changes.  If you have any questions, please give us a call 209-728-3094.

Customer Doc
Join our mailing list